Colorado Center for Physical TherapyServing South Metro-Denver Since 1990
The Colorado Center for Physical Therapy is a family owned, service oriented business that was established in 1990. Over the course of 27 years we carefully researched and hand-picked the best possible blend of healing approaches. These methods have been skillfully combined to become the hallmark for our success today.
Our approach is based on the importance of looking at the full scope of the person’s problem using methods of assessment, pain relief, and prevention that are scientifically proven, and have withstood the test of time.
We have a sound reputation for employing therapists that are at the top of their field. Because our therapists maintain specialized skill levels and professionalism, people often pay cash or travel great distances for therapy sessions or classes at our facility.
We work with a wide variety of doctors and health care experts, believe in a team approach, and allow the highest good of the patient to be our guide. We differ from other physical therapy clinics in many ways, the foremost being our approach, but also that we spend ample time with each patient with the intention of understanding the root of their problem. We then design and set the most effective rehabilitation plan in motion.
Our areas of specialty include:
- Physical Therapy
- Postural and Gait Analysis
- Spine, Core Strength and Rehabilitation System
- Neuromuscular Therapy- NMT (St. John Method)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Rehabilitative Pilates (Private Pilates)
- Sports and Dance Injury Rehabilitation
- Hanna Somatic Movement Therapy
- Yoga Breath and Rejuvenation Training (Yoga Therapy)
- Pilates Reformer Classes
We can help you resolve:
- Back Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
- Joint Pain
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Repetitive Motion Syndromes
- TMJ Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Postural Distortions
- Dysfunctional Biomechanics
- Visceral Problems
- and much more . . .
We’ll help you manage or resolve pain related to:
- Pelvic floor, Hip & Low Back Pain Syndromes
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Degenerative Joint Conditions
We accept most insurance and are Medicare providers. Contact us and we will help you determine if your insurance company will cover our services or explore other competitive cash based packages and options.Colorado Center for Physical Therapy